Saturday, September 3, 2011

Soo last night I ate chili from a can, corn and wheat bread (with high fructose corn syrup) and my stomach is in knots today. I also had a ton of junk: candy, energy drink, chips ,poptarts..which I'm sure contributed to it too. I just started feeling these gas pains on my way to the game, burped a little bit, didn't feel anything during the game, and then felt worse after the game. I couldn't even stand up straight. Anyways. The point I'm trying to make. Food outside of moms house is not safe. Especially if its canned, frozen, or sugar coated. I need to eat healthy again or I will not eat. They say all food is good. Well obviously not. I haven't eaten anything all day but a truffle this morning and now there's processed chicken nuggets, French fries, and pigs in blankets in the oven. Chips on the counter..I don't understand how they can eat like this. I won't do it. I will not get fat like them. I will have a small salad with a tiny bit of fat free dressing. No more then 4 nuggets, if that. ed sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment