Thursday, October 27, 2011

New commitment

I'm ready now to accept my Day 1. Because in reality every day is Day 1 because this is an ODAT program. Yesterday was Day 1 today will be Day 1 and hopefully I will have many Day 1's after that. But right now I don't need to worry about that. My will? Forget it. I'm fully trusting my sponsor, my program, and my God. I may not always understand them or agree with them but obviously my way doesn't work and I'm ready now to try something else. Something else that has worked for soo many other people. Surrender. Sobriety means nothing without surrender. This is my new Surrender plan.

3 starches
3 protens
3 dairy
3 fats
5 fruits and veggies
3 meetings a week
5 minutes of quiet time
15 minutes journaling
No purging
No cutting
No more then 45 minutes of exercise 4x a week

Surrender to this plan every day and I will be well on my way to a happy, joyous and free life. I'm ready now. Here I am God. Do your will with me. I'm getting out of the way and I'm ready for you to do the work, I'm ready for the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment