Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freestylin'

Someone posted this line on Facebook

Darkness can't get me to sleep yet, I'm not that weak yet.

and then idk where it came from but I just started rhyming..

Darkness can't get me to sleep yet, I'm not that weak yet.
I won't let it take me I won't make that mistake, see? 
I'm gonna stay strong even though the days are long. 
I'm gonna stand up and fight
The night
I'm gonna battle darkness with the light.

I cant stay in hiding while every one is fighting
For me, for my life, While ED has me stiffled
He trifles away at my heart and my head
As I lay awake in bed I think why should I stay
Here on this earth I don't deserve
Another day.

But I got a bigger truth, dont need to listen to you.
ED.
Leave me.
Alone.
Do something I dare you. I can bear you.
I got bigger guns now. I won't back down.
Darkness beware cuz I got the light, yeah be scared.

Yeah so..I didn't know I could rap lol and I didn't know I had those feelings either. Maybe part of me does want recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment