Thursday, August 18, 2011

Recovery Remorse

These are the culprit:



I ate them just fine last night.
I ate them just fine this afternoon.
I posted them on Facebook.
I bragged to Audrey and Richelle how I was eating like a normal person.
Then I got jealous about Audrey's new diet.

"Hmm, we could do that" He says.
"Broth an jello are great,
I love broth and jello!
Com'on it'll be so awesome,
You will be a size 4 in no time!
Look Audrey's doing it and she's healthy,
Its fine really.
Her doctor wouldn't tell her to do it if it weren't safe"

Than I checked the calories in Nutella.
Now I hate them.
I wish I didn't wait so long to purge them.
They're gone now.
But they're not really.
Now it's
belly fat,
butt fat,
thigh fat,
arm fat,
boob fat.
I'm going to gain so much weight.
Why didn't I have more self control?
Why did I eat them, I wasn't even hungry.
Why did I wait so long to purge.
Why am I even in recovery?
I'm really not that thin.
I'm not that sick.
I am huge.
Squishy.
Gross.
Ew.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment