Sunday, August 7, 2011

Been doing good

I've had a whole week of victories. Last Thursday I stopped restricting and purging had a great weekend with Auntie Brenda which really kicked off my recovery again. I gained 7 pounds in the last week but I think its ok. I think my body was just not meant to be below 150. They say eat 3 meals and a snack or 2 and God will take care of your body. It's working I guess even though I don't like it. I wish I was 130. 150 just seems so huge to me :( anyways whatever. I think I have a sponsor..kinda she's not super responsive but I have great buddies like Sarah, Selena, Richelle, Audrey and Taylor. The list keeps changing but these are my main supports right now. Last night I went to Sue's youth banquet and there was really awesome Pentecostal worship till 2am lol it was great the youth just started singing at the piano and then we started praying and all that stuff but I surrendered my life and will over to God and decided I want recovery 100% no matter what it takes. Now I just. Need to know what it takes..

No comments:

Post a Comment