Saturday, July 30, 2011

I have some ring dings here. In my bed with me. Laying beside me like little black kittens. Sleeping soundly. So innocent.

Every choice I make has its consequences, be it positive or negative.

If I eat the ring dings:
My hunger and/or craving will be satisfied.
I won't have to feel the panic.
I will get fat.
I will feel guilty.

If I don't eat the ring dings:
I will feel good and in control.
I will feel pain and I won't explode. I will be ok.
I will maintain my body weight size and shape.

I think I won't eat the ring dings!

*saved to drafts*

*3 hours later*

I ate the fucking ring dings.
Couldn't handle the panic.
Didn't like being controlled by Richelle.
I'll eat them if I want to.
Mmm it was wonderful.
Made yummy cream fillingy chocolate cakey love.
I'm gonna be so fat tomorrow all this sugar. But it was worth it it. I'm going to work out in 4 hours anyway. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment