Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mom's v. Dad's

Yesterday I had an amazing day. I woke up around 9 and went shopping. Spent almost all my birthday money on stuff I needed. Then went to the gym with Tianna and had a really nice workout and a really nice salad after. Then I went to Radioshack to exchange my phone (which didn't happen unfortunately) and met the lady who was soo excited for my 18th birthday, got 2 big hugs from her lol a bit awkward but still nice. Then I went to my aunts house and laid by her pool and got a pretty decent tan..ok its a sunburn but any color is good! After that dad brought me home, on the way we got a yummy dinner of cheese burger hot dogs and soda. Came home..ugghh not so great..did some chores hung out on the computer.. Oh! Talked to Little Rob. He's coming out here in the 19th yay! I'm so excited. Rob is my childhood friend. We used to be neighbors but he moved to CA with his mom a few years ago and I look forward to seeing him in the summer when he comes to visit his dad.

Anyway then night time came and I heard mom talking to dad about the phone situation. I dont see what her deal is. She's making it seem like I lied or was being sneaky or something. I got my phone taken away a year ago. You car ground ne for life. I think its ok to ask my dad for one since you obviously think I'm some awful demon child that doesn't deserve a phone or anything I ever want. I also heard her tell him that I still talk to Matthew which is a complete and utter lie which I have no idea why she is saying that. I felt horrible hearing her talk about me like that and so I went into the closet to be alone. I like it in there, it's quiet, small.. just comforting. And she comes in and says ok I'll turn the light off and close the door..she didn't see me. So I just sat there in the dark and cried and thought and cried and slept a little then when I woke up I couldn't fall back to sleep,sleep so I exercised a bit then gave myself a mani-pedi and went to bed around 2am. *sigh* what a day.

I hate being here. I hate this whole house. The one thing I like is the healthy food and Christian influence. That being said. I can't wait to move in with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment