Friday, July 8, 2011

Sponsor Call

Ok, so Ms. Marie moved and my OA sponsor left me, I guess things just weren't working out...so I really need a sponsor now..before I just wanted one in EDA but now I don't have anyone besides a ton of Buddies (thank you guys!) I feel like I'm going to crash soon. I hate all this instability I cant wait till the fall when my life will be balanced again (hopefully) at least I'll have less traveling back and forth from the rents' houses and I'll be busy with work and school work and gymnastics (hopefully) and cheer coaching..I'll have more responsibilities but that means I'll spend less time in my head and more time keeping myself busy and active. Also hopefully by then I'll lose my 20 pounds. I hate being fat, but I hate ED so I really need some professional support or experience from someone else who has had some because I want to do this the healthy way. I don't want to starve and purge and binge secretly but it's all I know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment